Harrison suspended rest of the year

• 537 replies
Re: Harrison suspended rest of the year
« Reply #420 on: April 15, 2013, 08:40:30 PM »
A good day to be captain of Harrison fan club, Moose!!!

Wods317

« Reply #421 on: April 15, 2013, 08:56:46 PM »
Harrison has been in the practice facility and weight room working hard the last couple weeks. Doesn't seem like someone with one foot out the door. He seems more determined and serious then ever and really is putting some good work in lately. I think he will be back in a big way next year.

« Reply #422 on: April 15, 2013, 10:03:24 PM »
He looks happy. My thought is Lavin must continue to toe the company line as he listed his conditions for reinstatement. I am thinking we will get a formal announcement of his reinstatement in June-July when workouts are ongoing.

His girlfriend retweeted me when I talked about our 4 guards after the Sheed decision.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that this is Dee's team and he hopefully he works his way back.
No, it's not Dee's team-that is what got him in trouble in the first place-he thought he could get away with anything. When he comes back it should be to be part of the team. With an imroved Karr, Dom and the additions of O and Sheed no need for Dee to be a one man show anymore.

boo3

« Reply #424 on: April 15, 2013, 11:24:43 PM »
 Sounds like he's definitely coming back.  I was leaning the other way honestly. Thought he wouldn't be back.

Wonder if WASJU is still convinced he's a gone?

« Reply #425 on: April 15, 2013, 11:34:28 PM »
Honestly I thought he would be back just because he wasnt going to leave and have to sit out but I have to be honest that those comments from him really impressed me.

He is the key to whether we just make the NCAA's or in my opinion can be scary good next year

« Reply #426 on: April 15, 2013, 11:46:27 PM »
I never had a doubt that he would come back. He is our ace in the hole. I said it on the other board but we can be a good team without him but we can be a damn good team with him.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #427 on: April 15, 2013, 11:56:23 PM »
This picture is worth a million. Great to see DLo happy with all the coaches.

http://instagram.com/p/YJpPloRpRk/

« Reply #428 on: April 16, 2013, 12:01:48 AM »
they look pretty freaking happy

« Reply #429 on: April 16, 2013, 04:06:35 AM »
Never doubted it...basically knew it was probably 80% chance we get both of these guys back. Can we please finally end the speculation with some people being contrarians saying he won't be back in the face of a ton of evidence saying he will? No conspiracy theories here...just evidence. Anyway, great to see things working out. Now the only thing that can really get in our way is the injury bug. If it stays away from our key players though, there are ZERO...let me spell that out Z-E-R-O excuses if this team does not make the tourney. They should be ranked easily with this team early on and dominate the low and mid major teams early in the schedule...think Cincy starting red hot this year, but I don't care about rankings yet. First and foremost we need to make the tourney. I don't care if we bow out after the first round by 40...that's how bad we need a berth to get back on track.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 04:08:13 AM by RedStormyNight »

« Reply #430 on: April 16, 2013, 07:10:18 AM »
Like I say it was always a series of misdemeanors, never a felony.

Only felony is wearing a polo shirt wit a blazer. Brother gotta invest in the sartorial side of things wit a slim fit button down and open collar so he Clooneying that thing. Glasses are killer tho.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #431 on: April 16, 2013, 07:44:09 AM »
Just this quote from the espn article says a lot

"We're gonna be just as deep as the Louisville team was this year. We have a lot of talent," Harrison said. "I might not even start next year -- I don't know how it's gonna work. But we're gonna be really good though. I'm excited. I'm really excited."

pmg911

« Reply #432 on: April 16, 2013, 08:15:41 AM »
I think Harrison will be a 4 year player for SJU, he has a chance to end up as one the all time greats for the program.

paultzman

« Reply #433 on: April 16, 2013, 08:20:58 AM »
Kudos to everyone for working this out;
“@STJ_Basketball: Repping #STJBB at last night's MBWA Awards. Congrats to our winners! http://Instagram.com/p/YKkv9Zn9Yh/

« Reply #435 on: April 16, 2013, 08:34:30 AM »
You have to like what you are hearing D'Lo say. I hope he follows through, stays here, works hard, and scores a boatload of points for the next 2 years. At the end of the day, the best thing for his pro aspirations would be to leave a legacy here. Our success as a program can only help him.

jr49

« Reply #436 on: April 16, 2013, 08:44:44 AM »
Saying he might not start shows nice regard for his teammates. That's so important. Congrats to both the player and the coach. SJU hoops too. Go Storm.

Poison

« Reply #437 on: April 16, 2013, 08:57:54 AM »
Like I say it was always a series of misdemeanors, never a felony.

Only felony is wearing a polo shirt wit a blazer. Brother gotta invest in the sartorial side of things wit a slim fit button down and open collar so he Clooneying that thing. Glasses are killer tho.

He should be arrested.

By the police. The fashion police.

tnice

« Reply #438 on: April 16, 2013, 09:16:40 AM »
Saying he might not start shows nice regard for his teammates. That's so important. Congrats to both the player and the coach. SJU hoops too. Go Storm.

Agree 100%. This is the quote that stood out to me...a little humility, even it was kind of the fake, joking kind is exactly the kind of thing you want to see from DLo. Gotta give the kid credit, he's done and said all the right things so far.

derk

« Reply #439 on: April 16, 2013, 09:28:07 AM »

Agree 100%. This is the quote that stood out to me...a little humility, even it was kind of the fake, joking kind is exactly the kind of thing you want to see from DLo. Gotta give the kid credit, he's done and said all the right things so far.

And how about a little love for Sheed who didn't let D'Lo's situation influence him in the slightest. In addition to having good players we'll also have a good "team". This is going to be fun.