FINAL GRADES

• 123 replies

Chilleb

Re: FINAL GRADES
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2013, 11:36:24 AM »
Name one game where it was super apparent lavin strategically coached us to a victory this year. And nobody mention the notre dame game with that freaking small lineup we do that crap every game. And ND coach did us a favor benching Cooley that long. So next?

Super apparent..... Can you tell us were he strategically cost us a game and it wasn't the execution? Unless your holding a clip board on the side lines or wearing a Jersey, we can't say what he did or didn't do. All we see is the results. Plenty of people wanted Marco to get more time, glad everyone finally sees he is not the solution. None of us know the players' abilities better than Lavin, we need to stop pretending like we do.
So you enjoyed the end of the providence game?

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2013, 11:55:10 AM »
Marillac
If you can't see Harkless is better than Sampson yet, I think you should stick to posting about Geno and Taurausi threesomes. 

I think marillac  already said he thinks moe is better.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2013, 11:58:43 AM »
How would Sampson "hide" or overshadow Harkless then? Would be like not noticing Kate Upton becuase she was standing with the girl from How I Met your Mother and American Pie movies.

Moose

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2013, 11:59:51 AM »
How would Sampson "hide" or overshadow Harkless then? Would be like not noticing Kate Upton becuase she was standing with the girl from How I Met your Mother and American Pie movies.

Hey that ginger is a little spitfire.  She's no slouch.  Remember at band camp................
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2013, 12:03:53 PM »
Yeah she is "ugly cute" in the same manner as Natalie Merchant and Jeanine Garofalo. But none of them would catch your eye instead of Kate Upton.
Sampson=American Pie girl, Natalie Merchant, Garafolo
Harkless=Upton

« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2013, 12:09:08 PM »

Haha I'm not sure wasju. I think he said something like 'there is nothing that sampson does which Harkless couldn't do'  could be wrong.

Moose

« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2013, 12:26:23 PM »
Yeah she is "ugly cute" in the same manner as Natalie Merchant and Jeanine Garofalo. But none of them would catch your eye instead of Kate Upton.
Harkless=Upton

Ehhhh she's much better than names you mentioned.

Dont disagree on Upton though.  You know there are actually red blooded men who don't find her that hot.  I mean I understand different strokes for different folks but thats just ridiculous.

« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2013, 12:28:27 PM »
Moe wouldn't have stood out as much had JaKarr been on the team last year. His scoring, rebounding, and PT probably would've dipped and may have effected his predraft hype.

boo3

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2013, 12:30:24 PM »
Harkless=Upton

Ehhhh she's much better than names you mentioned.

Dont disagree on Upton though.  You know there are actually red blooded men who don't find her that hot.  I mean I understand different strokes for different folks but thats just ridiculous.

Ginger > Garafolo....  Damn man, that Garafalo broad is frightening.   She needs to be a different category all together.   Alyson Hannigan isn/t that bad...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:30:48 PM by boo3 »

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2013, 01:02:38 PM »
My friends and I had a drunken list like 7-10 years ago of famous girls that were cute in an ugly way and all three were on the list including American Pie girl. Don't remember the rest of the list as well as a lot of other stuff from 7-10 years ago.

Back to Sampson / Harkless, nothing Sampson can do would diminish or overshadow anything Harkless did. If Sampson was eligible his stats would have been around 10 points a game range. Harkless would have been Harkless and GG would have played a lot less.

« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2013, 01:07:27 PM »
Deb Kaufman from the Knicks pregame and halftime show was on there too.

Moose

« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2013, 01:15:37 PM »

Met her many times in person.  She is tiny.

« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2013, 02:40:46 PM »

I'm friends with her sister, who's a little more cute and also very tiny.

« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2013, 02:45:27 PM »
Oh, and I'm also not a huge Kate Upton fan.  Better looking than WASJU's list?  Sure but besides the great curves and the willingness to pose for pics in next to nothing she's relatively plain, slightly white trashy, and entirely too middle of America looking, all said in relativity to truly beautiful women featured on magazine covers, photo spreads, etc...  Kind of agree with what the Victoria's Secret guy said about her.

« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2013, 02:47:47 PM »
Oh, and I'm also not a huge Kate Upton fan.  Better looking than WASJU's list?  Sure but besides the great curves and the willingness to pose for pics in next to nothing she's relatively plain, slightly white trashy, and entirely too middle of America looking, all said in relativity to truly beautiful women featured on magazine covers, photo spreads, etc...  Kind of agree with what the Victoria's Secret guy said about her.

I'm with you. Huge knockers but that's all for me. Always been an ass man myself.

« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2013, 02:49:08 PM »
Poor Kate Upton if Justin Verlander dumps her Yankcranker and maseinyourface won't be rebound spots for her.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 02:51:03 PM by we are sju »

« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2013, 02:53:47 PM »
Well your tastes, like your concepts on STJ basketball, have always been very simple so I can understand how she would appeal to you.

« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2013, 02:58:38 PM »
Yeah, Kate Upton is pretty gross now that you mention it. I also now agree that making the 1st round of the NCAA tourney once every 12 years is pretty good and you have also convinced me that Harrison is a member of the Bloods. Or is it the Crips? Latin Kings?

You are starting to remind me of Phil Mushnnick

BTW Kate Upton would not be number one on my wish list, but under no circumstance would she be dismissed!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 02:59:37 PM by we are sju »

« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2013, 02:59:16 PM »
Poor Kate Upton if Justin Verlander dumps her Yankcranker and maseinyourface won't be rebound spots for her.

Tough luck Kate ;)

« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2013, 03:53:34 PM »
Yeah, Kate Upton is pretty gross now that you mention it. I also now agree that making the 1st round of the NCAA tourney once every 12 years is pretty good and you have also convinced me that Harrison is a member of the Bloods. Or is it the Crips? Latin Kings?

BTW Kate Upton would not be number one on my wish list, but under no circumstance would she be dismissed!

Of course not.  She's certainly pleasant to look at, though I think she'll look more like Kirstie Alley by the time she's 40.   And living in Venice Beach does tend to skew the curve a bit for me.  But at the end of the day she's a big breasted blond farmer's daughter.  No one's gonna turn that down but it's not what one should aspire to either.  PS I never said Harrison was a gang banger, just that he was a punk with a wannabe gangster persona.  Best thing that could have happened was someone smacking the smirk off his face freshman year.  At least that's what I thought I said, the old Phil Mushnick losing the memory bitter guy in me forgets sometimes.