2016-2017 Schedule

• 254 replies
Re: 2016-2017 Schedule
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2016, 10:23:58 PM »
Tulane???? So looking forward to this matchup

How many college bball writers are you going to pester on twitter about SJU scheduling Iona?

Moose

« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2016, 07:32:32 AM »
Dunleavy poked around about our job
Remember who broke the Slice news

paultzman

« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2016, 07:49:22 AM »
Dunleavy poked around about our job
Source? :)

« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2016, 08:04:54 AM »

How many college bball writers are you going to pester on twitter about SJU scheduling Iona?

All of them. Coaches and players too

goredmen

« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2016, 10:09:18 AM »

I'm sure that'll work

« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2016, 10:12:12 AM »

I'm sure that'll work

I'm also sure. Twitter is the best

« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2016, 10:35:04 AM »
The Minn road game is also a home and home situation--last year we had a home game in the BE/B10 challenge; now our turn to go on the road

Rutgers in on the road for that 2 years in a row, so I guess it's not automatic for that challenge.

The teams probably have no say in who they get, anyway.

goredmen

« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2016, 12:32:51 PM »

I'm sure that'll work

The staff is going to intentionally harm the program because one nutjob on Twitter badgers them into it. Scheduling Iona does more harm than good for SJU. Fact. I understand why you want this so bad since you're an Iona fan and it's a win/win for them but since it's a win/win for them it's a lose/lose for SJU.

« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2016, 01:23:02 PM »

I'm sure that'll work

The staff is going to intentionally harm the program because one nutjob on Twitter badgers them into it. Scheduling Iona does more harm than good for SJU. Fact. I understand why you want this so b
ad since you're an Iona fan and it's a win/win for them but since it's a win/win for them it's a lose/lose for SJU.

You're very emotional

goredmen

« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2016, 01:32:10 PM »

I'm sure that'll work

The staff is going to intentionally harm the program because one nutjob on Twitter badgers them into it. Scheduling Iona does more harm than good for SJU. Fact. I understand why you want this so b
ad since you're an Iona fan and it's a win/win for them but since it's a win/win for them it's a lose/lose for SJU.

You're very emotional

And you're an idiot for not seeing how it would be a terrible idea for SJU to schedule Iona. By the way, any update on the Louisville coaching vacancy?

« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2016, 03:20:35 PM »

I'm sure that'll work

You're very emotional

And you're an idiot for not seeing how it would be a terrible idea for SJU to schedule Iona. By the way, any update on the Louisville coaching vacancy?

On tilt

goredmen

« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2016, 04:01:24 PM »

I'm sure that'll work

You're very emotional

On tilt

I love your one or two word answers when you have no solid response to come back with

paultzman

« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2016, 04:05:15 PM »

I'm sure that'll work

You're very emotional

On tilt

I love your one or two word answers when you have no solid response to come back with

Isn't this getting tedious?

goredmen

« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2016, 04:08:46 PM »

I'm sure that'll work

You're very emotional

On tilt

I guess, but somebody's gotta say something at some point.

Are we going to have to see him post "why not Iona" "Isn't losing to them worse than losing to Iona" every time a cupcake non conference game is announced? I guess yes
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 04:12:14 PM by goredmen »

paultzman

« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2016, 04:13:10 PM »

I'm sure that'll work

You're very emotional

On tilt

I guess, but somebody's gotta say something at some point

Then use the pm function. Don't be offended, but this is like sandbox stuff.

goredmen

« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2016, 04:15:41 PM »

I'm sure that'll work

You're very emotional

On tilt

Point taken. I apologize

desco80

« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2016, 04:19:55 PM »
Let's not go overboard.  It's not a "terrible idea" for SJU to play Iona.    We play midmajors, everyone does.   
Wtf difference does it make if we lose to Iona instead of St Marys,  USF,  Long Beach State, UNC Ashville, or Florida Golf Coast?  It doesn't really.

I understand what you're saying goredmen.  There's no reason for SJU to go out of there way to play a midmajor where they might lose.    And Baldis mission can get tedious.
But it's not incomprehensible that we'd play the Gaels.   

paultzman

« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2016, 04:21:14 PM »

I'm sure that'll work

You're very emotional

On tilt

Point taken. I apologize
No need. Thx.

goredmen

« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2016, 04:49:57 PM »
Let's not go overboard.  It's not a "terrible idea" for SJU to play Iona.    We play midmajors, everyone does.   
Wtf difference does it make if we lose to Iona instead of St Marys,  USF,  Long Beach State, UNC Ashville, or Florida Golf Coast?  It doesn't really.

I understand what you're saying goredmen.  There's no reason for SJU to go out of there way to play a midmajor where they might lose.    And Baldis mission can get tedious.
But it's not incomprehensible that we'd play the Gaels.   

The same reason Kansas doesn't play Wichita

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2016, 05:13:46 PM »

I'm sure that'll work

You're very emotional

On tilt

Thanks