Rysheed Jordan - PG - Vaux Roberts - Philadelphia, PA - ST. JOHN'S

• 2186 replies
Re: Rysheed Jordan - PG - Vaux Roberts - Philadelphia, PA - ST. JOHN'S
« Reply #1060 on: March 14, 2013, 09:19:33 PM »
We aren't getting this kid. Period. I would like to add  aguard though, but the staff seems to have zero on the radar.

They technically don't have a scholarship and who do you want them to zero in on that is going to somehow come in as a freshmen and be better then what they have assuming it is not Jordan?

At this point, I don't know. But they should have been looking all fall and winter for another guard. To think we couldn't have found an impact player is silly.

You just answered my question.  You don't know what they did.  Not signing someone early is not evidence they weren't looking.  And with a full roster there isn't much room.

Apparently you think it is that easy.

And they are targeting Jordan.  They may not land him but there are only so many each year SJU is not Kentucky.

You really think this team coming back, with Sanchez and presumably Harrison and everyone else a year older doesn't have impact players?  Come on with this nonsense.

I am frustrated too but too often too many of you use your frustration as an excuse to make ridiculous posts. 

« Reply #1061 on: March 14, 2013, 09:22:30 PM »
We aren't getting this kid. Period. I would like to add  aguard though, but the staff seems to have zero on the radar.

They technically don't have a scholarship and who do you want them to zero in on that is going to somehow come in as a freshmen and be better then what they have assuming it is not Jordan?

At this point, I don't know. But they should have been looking all fall and winter for another guard. To think we couldn't have found an impact player is silly.

I am frustrated too but too often too many of you use your frustration as an excuse to make ridiculous posts.

Pretty much sums it up.

boo3

« Reply #1062 on: March 14, 2013, 09:50:05 PM »

You just answered my question.  You don't know what they did.  Not signing someone early is not evidence they weren't looking.  And with a full roster there isn't much room.

Apparently you think it is that easy.

And they are targeting Jordan.  They may not land him but there are only so many each year SJU is not Kentucky.

You really think this team coming back, with Sanchez and presumably Harrison and everyone else a year older doesn't have impact players?  Come on with this nonsense.

On point...

paultzman

« Reply #1063 on: March 15, 2013, 09:03:08 AM »
Tonight

Church Farm (24-6) vs. Roberts Vaux (21-8), 7:30 p.m. at La Salle High. Aondofa Anyam and the Griffins will find the going tough against Rysheed Jordan and the Cougars. Pick: Vaux, 66-47.

« Reply #1064 on: March 15, 2013, 02:50:32 PM »
Tonight

Church Farm (24-6) vs. Roberts Vaux (21-8), 7:30 p.m. at La Salle High. Aondofa Anyam and the Griffins will find the going tough against Rysheed Jordan and the Cougars. Pick: Vaux, 66-47.

Hope we are front & center

« Reply #1065 on: March 15, 2013, 04:52:07 PM »
Size: 6-3/175 |

Quick Take: Rysheed Jordan is down to St. John’s, Temple and UCLA. His travel team coach – Kamal Yard – had been adamant that Jordan wouldn’t decide until after his senior season. I think Jordan is waiting to see what happens in Westwood with Ben Howland. To go with that, he’s also trying to decide if he wants to stay close to home or move away. Jordan hasn’t set a date for a college choice

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1274878.html

Nothing new but Evan Daniels reviews the top players still on the board including Rysheed.

Moose

« Reply #1066 on: March 15, 2013, 04:54:19 PM »
Size: 6-3/175 |

Quick Take: Rysheed Jordan is down to St. John’s, Temple and UCLA. His travel team coach – Kamal Yard – had been adamant that Jordan wouldn’t decide until after his senior season. I think Jordan is waiting to see what happens in Westwood with Ben Howland. To go with that, he’s also trying to decide if he wants to stay close to home or move away. Jordan hasn’t set a date for a college choice

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1274878.html

Nothing new but Evan Daniels reviews the top players still on the board including Rysheed.

Does he review Ootowah?
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #1067 on: March 15, 2013, 05:02:03 PM »
Please Change the title to Rysheed Jordan - PG - Vaux Roberts = Philadelphia, PA - ANYONE OTHER THAN ST JOHNS.

You should probably do that for every recruit forever...

You people are coocoo for Cocoa Puffs...

paultzman

« Reply #1068 on: March 15, 2013, 06:24:12 PM »
Good
“@ozoneinq: St. John's coach Steve Lavin on hand at La Salle high to see Rysheed Jordan @sheedjordan and Vaux at 7:30 p.m. #StJohns”

mkras99

« Reply #1069 on: March 15, 2013, 06:26:15 PM »
Recruiting him for USC ;)

Moose

« Reply #1070 on: March 15, 2013, 06:27:21 PM »

Plenty of ships to use ;)

« Reply #1071 on: March 15, 2013, 06:29:24 PM »
Good
“@ozoneinq: St. John's coach Steve Lavin on hand at La Salle high to see Rysheed Jordan @sheedjordan and Vaux at 7:30 p.m. #StJohns”

Lavin apparently has not gotten the memo that he is headed to UCLA.

And no Moose he only reviewed ranked players.

Happy

« Reply #1072 on: March 15, 2013, 06:45:11 PM »
Good

And right after he retweets a Temple fan who says " St John's booooo ".   Lavin is coming back with a cheesesteak only .

« Reply #1073 on: March 15, 2013, 06:49:23 PM »

Plenty of ships to use ;)

for him there is one

« Reply #1074 on: March 15, 2013, 06:53:56 PM »
Good

And right after he retweets a Temple fan who says " St John's booooo ".   Lavin is coming back with a cheesesteak only .

Happy I don't think that means anything.
Lavin being there kind of confirms what I was told a few days ago that Jordan to UCLA is not a done deal.  Lots of pull to stay East.

Moose

« Reply #1075 on: March 15, 2013, 07:05:13 PM »
Good

Tell a kid the sky is green on twitter and they will retweet it.

Happy

« Reply #1076 on: March 15, 2013, 07:15:46 PM »
Good

Hey take it easy guys.  Nothing wrong with a bringing home a Philly cheesesteak :)

paultzman

« Reply #1077 on: March 15, 2013, 07:18:40 PM »
Good

Hey take it easy guys.  Nothing wrong with a bringing home a Philly cheesesteak :)

If it can shoot. Ha!

« Reply #1078 on: March 15, 2013, 08:41:08 PM »
Good

Geno's or Pat's?

Happy

« Reply #1079 on: March 15, 2013, 09:02:15 PM »
Good

Geno's or Pat's?

No respectful cheesesteak lover likes either one.  You go to Jim's when you are in Philly :)