Jordan Williams - PF - Torrington HS - Torrington, CT - MARYLAND

• 147 replies
Re: Jordan Williams - PF - Torrington HS - Torrington, CT
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2008, 05:54:43 PM »
I think you should be very concerned with Omari as much as Jordan. I think it will speak volumes to both Omari and even to Jordan if you show support and thanks to Omari. Just because Omari said he will come to St. John's doesn't mean we should discontinue support.

Making signs is a great idea, I don't know exactly the NCAA ruling on that is but it sounds like a great idea! I know the school can't put his name on the scoreboard or in print but I don't think they have control over what the student body does under their own power.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Randomhero423

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2008, 06:56:02 PM »
awesome idea w/ the signs.

tell us how it works out.

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2008, 12:10:52 AM »
I got the message about that through the Facebook group.  It's a great idea by the students.  I'm not sure of the exact rule on the signs and such but I do know that there are NCAA rules on signage by students. 
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2008, 01:51:54 PM »
The one thing you have been able to count on, with out fail, during the Norm Roberts Era is kids transferring....     it has happened every year..  and will happen again...

PMG... since you sound so confident... do care to make an early prediction on who that will be?

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2008, 02:55:59 PM »
The one thing you have been able to count on, with out fail, during the Norm Roberts Era is kids transferring....     it has happened every year..  and will happen again...

PMG... since you sound so confident... do care to make an early prediction on who that will be?

Lets not go there.

mkras99

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
Both kids are currently on campus.  Students, please try to make them feel as welcome and as at home as possible.

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2008, 03:38:40 PM »
Both kids are currently on campus.  Students, please try to make them feel as welcome and as at home as possible.

Hopefully the welcoming commitee consists of some the ladies that another poster was talking about that were at the event last Thursday. ;-D

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2008, 03:39:52 PM »

Lets not go there.

LOL... I thought he already did!

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2008, 04:39:11 PM »

Hopefully the welcoming commitee consists of some the ladies that another poster was talking about that were at the event last Thursday. ;-D

LOL lets not go there either. I'll see what I can find out.

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2008, 05:14:42 PM »
Have a funny feeling jordan commits this weekend. Then the staff prays that lance passes the act/sat. Pairing these two young men with omari lawrence would give sju a top 5-10 recruiting class. It would also signal the return of sju back into the top 25 next year. Things are looking up people.

mkras99

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2008, 05:17:02 PM »
Have a funny feeling jordan commits this weekend. Then the staff prays that lance passes the act/sat. Pairing these two young men with omari lawrence would give sju a top 5-10 recruiting class. It would also signal the return of sju back into the top 25 next year. Things are looking up people.
Scotch?

Randomhero423

« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2008, 06:06:40 PM »
don't know if u are him or not.  but welcome.

kob24

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2008, 08:04:39 PM »
ooooooohhhhh jj we needs to go there

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2008, 08:53:57 PM »

haha
Scotch?

I think so. I think he has about 3 or so names right now.

mkras99

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2008, 09:03:54 PM »

haha
Scotch?

I guess we'll find out soon enough based on how well he plays with the other posters.

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2008, 09:20:39 PM »

haha
Scotch?

I guess we'll find out soon enough based on how well he plays with the other posters.

Yea I don't want to steer off topic.

I wonder what the boys have planned for tonight. Maybe a little tour of the library  ::)

LJSA

« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2008, 09:32:00 PM »
"If" it's "him" his writing "style" will reveal "itself" "s"oon enou"g"h.  ;)

« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2008, 10:08:57 PM »

haha
Scotch?

Yea I don't want to steer off topic.

I wonder what the boys have planned for tonight. Maybe a little tour of the library  ::)

I wonder how much the coaches change it up from recruit to recruit.  Is it same restaurant, MSG, tour of the campus or do they switch it up.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

pmg911

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2008, 10:03:17 AM »

Prediction, no. . but just watch the minutes this year...   at least two kids are going to feel screwed...

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2008, 10:26:56 AM »
if williams were to sign with stjohns are we out of the lance sweepstakes?