Georgetown 2/2

• 258 replies

Marillac

Georgetown 2/2
« on: January 30, 2020, 07:42:47 PM »
I hope everyone wears their jock strap for this game like SJUFan.

If we win the season is back on betches!

It’s amazing what a great coach can do. Gtown only has a few scholarship players left and we have Anderson!

Poison

Re: Georgetown 2/2
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 08:02:27 PM »
I hope everyone wears their jock strap for this game like SJUFan.

If we win the season is back on betches!

It’s amazing what a great coach can do. Gtown only has a few scholarship players left and we have Anderson!

You must really have nothing else to do.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 08:55:06 PM »
For anyone new to the bored (sic) (foad did I do that right?), Marillac used to be a really good poster. Well maybe he wasn’t idk, but he used to be a favorite of mine at least.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 09:33:58 PM »
A win wouldn’t move the dot much but if you win all 3 home games coming up then you’ll be 16-10 (5-8) which screams 3-4 seed in the NIT.

goredmen

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 10:39:28 PM »
A win wouldn’t move the dot much but if you win all 3 home games coming up then you’ll be 16-10 (5-8) which screams 3-4 seed in the NIT.

I could only imagine if you were on the Titanic.

*Ship leaves the dock*
You: "This ship is amazing. This is going to be a great vacation."

*Ship hits iceberg*
You: "Well this isn't ideal and it's probably the band's fault. The Captain of this ship is one of the best and I trust him. If he can just even this thing out in the next few minutes I'm sure we'll be on our way and everything will be great."

*Ship begins submerging*
You "Still not the worst case scenario. Surely the Captain will fix this, he's never had a shipwreck in his 18 year career. If another ship comes along for us in the next hour we'll all be fine and this will just end up being a minor inconvenience."

*You're in the freezing cold water and can't feel your legs*
You: "The Captain will still be able to save us. If we can just hold out until summer we'll probably be fine. Who needs legs anyway?"
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 10:40:52 PM by goredmen »

Marillac

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2020, 10:42:47 PM »

There it is! You are producing some priceless content. Wow.

I love the references to our fans as  “you” like you don’t have more of a vested interest in us winning.

What’s the back story, mate? Did some meanies bully you on the Arkansas forums for supporting Anderson? Are you really stubborn enough to become the most prolific poster on a random team’s forum because of that? Or is the whiteboy in your twitter pic an attempt to throw doubters off your trail so you can fight for your relative, Coach Anderson?

Marillac

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2020, 10:45:52 PM »
I could only imagine if you were on the Titanic.

*Ship leaves the dock*
You: "This ship is amazing. This is going to be a great vacation."

*Ship hits iceberg*
You: "Well this isn't ideal and it's probably the band's fault. The Captain of this ship is one of the best and I trust him. If he can just even this thing out in the next few minutes I'm sure we'll be on our way and everything will be great."

*Ship begins submerging*
You "Still not the worst case scenario. Surely the Captain will fix this, he's never had a shipwreck in his 18 year career. If another ship comes along for us in the next hour we'll all be fine and this will just end up being a minor inconvenience."

*You're in the freezing cold water and can't feel your legs*
You: "The Captain will still be able to save us. If we can just hold out until summer we'll probably be fine. Who needs legs anyway?"

If we can just empty three of these watertight compartments then the cruise is back on. 1 iceberg hit in 14 days screams 4 star reviews.

Rodman

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2020, 10:59:01 PM »
If we can just empty three of these watertight compartments then the cruise is back on. 1 iceberg hit in 14 days screams 4 star reviews.

As funny as this is, we are not on the titanic.  This would have been more appropriate in reference to the previous regime.

Marillac

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2020, 11:20:10 PM »
As funny as this is, we are not on the titanic.  This would have been more appropriate in reference to the previous regime.

This season we are on the Titanic. I think next year will be an entirely different story. I’d be fine with that too if some of these guys would just cut the bs.

goredmen

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2020, 11:25:10 PM »

It depends on how you're looking at it. If you are still holding out hope for some sort of late season push to get us back in the bubble or even NIT mix then yes, this is the Titanic. For me, I'm disappointed in the recent results but I also know you can't make overarching declarations about what Anderson can or will do here after just 22 games. 

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2020, 11:52:52 AM »
Anyone have the free online link to the game. Do we have to sign up for cbs all access?

TONYD3

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2020, 11:55:24 AM »
Anyone have the free online link to the game. Do we have to sign up for cbs all access?
CBS sports app works great.

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2020, 12:34:13 PM »
Sorry for being positive for Coach A😂😂😂😂

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2020, 12:47:10 PM »
Mac McClung out for today, Johnnies should def win lol and surprised he put Heron and Rutherford on the bench lol to start
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 12:47:45 PM by BannerMountainMan »

SJUFAN

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2020, 01:08:59 PM »
Please watch the action taking place, the offensive system is fine, it’s the execution.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 01:10:08 PM by SJUFAN »

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2020, 01:11:06 PM »
Please watch the action taking place, the offensive system is fine, it’s the execution.

I agree with this. If we had players who could hit open shots, we'd be a pretty good team.

Not many guards are as bad at shooting as Dunn.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 01:12:06 PM by redstorm212 »

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2020, 01:13:14 PM »

The previous regime is more like the frame of the titanic left the dock and they built it underway, got out of rough seas into smooth water and then when the captain asked for money to hire new qualified crew the owners say no and the captain says ok well I won’t continue to pilot this 3/4 finished boat and takes off on a space ship to nice warm weather where people appreciate his expertise.

SJUFAN

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2020, 01:14:02 PM »
We just seen why Heron or LJ doesn’t post up...they can’t.

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2020, 01:26:36 PM »

Always to start to the game. Watch in it's entirety
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2020, 01:26:46 PM »
Earlington took a shoulder to the chest and they called him for flopping?