Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ - UCLA

• 2498 replies
Re: Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ - UCLA
« Reply #2240 on: September 21, 2011, 08:45:32 PM »
Listen guys. You know the real reason He committed to UCLA. I just came back from a visit to the campus of UCLA because my daughter is going to apply their for next year. THE CAMPUS IS TREMENDOUS. It is gorgeous, the facilities are insane. The weather is great. The have a tennis stadium on their campus for godsakes! Any top recruit that hits that campus its going to be very hard to say no. That is some campus. 350 acres of lush, stately campus in WestWood section of LA. Mansions and Rolls Royces are the back drop. SJU was dead from the moment he decided to visit.
Don't forget the hookers on Sunset Strip!  :coolsmiley:

LJSA

« Reply #2241 on: September 21, 2011, 11:40:20 PM »
Aren't you a teacher? Why are you such a shitty writer?

Moose

« Reply #2242 on: September 21, 2011, 11:41:49 PM »

Probably Math.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #2243 on: September 21, 2011, 11:54:38 PM »

That's scary if he's a teacher. I feel bad for the kids.

« Reply #2244 on: September 22, 2011, 12:13:44 AM »

That's scary if he's a teacher. I feel bad for the kids.
Everyone got too caught up w/ realfan and missed my Sunset Strip punch line.  See why it's not good to have negativity on a board. We miss the good stuff for the chaff....lol

« Reply #2245 on: September 22, 2011, 12:20:00 PM »

Probably Math.

If you are referring to me, don't feel bad for my kids as they are quite successful and have attended numerous Ivy League schools.  And no, I am not a teacher any more, but rather a school district administrator in a high profile Long Islnd school district.  In terms of my shitty writing, I dont take the time to review what I write cause I believe that the message is more important than the grammar, and/or spelling.  And anyway, I find it hilarious that you be "dissing mi ritin when there be dudes on dis site that rites in they own ways".  There now is that better?  :2funny:

« Reply #2246 on: September 22, 2011, 12:21:08 PM »

Probably Math.

Good Guess!!!!!!

miltk

« Reply #2247 on: September 22, 2011, 01:32:46 PM »
You're showing your age. They're gone. I know because i go looking for 'em every time i'm in LA. it's easier here in nyc.

Listen guys. You know the real reason He committed to UCLA. I just came back from a visit to the campus of UCLA because my daughter is going to apply their for next year. THE CAMPUS IS TREMENDOUS. It is gorgeous, the facilities are insane. The weather is great. The have a tennis stadium on their campus for godsakes! Any top recruit that hits that campus its going to be very hard to say no. That is some campus. 350 acres of lush, stately campus in WestWood section of LA. Mansions and Rolls Royces are the back drop. SJU was dead from the moment he decided to visit.
[/quote]Don't forget the hookers on Sunset Strip!  :coolsmiley:

« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 01:33:29 PM by miltk »

miltk

« Reply #2248 on: September 22, 2011, 01:35:21 PM »
is there a consensus as to when KA changed his mind? was it after the boost mobile?

Anderson to Ucla when I said SJU, I was wrong and for that I am sorry. However I do believe 1000% that at the point I posted he was headed to SJU he was in fact headed to SJU and that the person I heard it from would know and stands by what he said. So now the logical question, what transpired to make KA change his mind? I would be lying if I said I had any idea. Hopefully as the season nears closer and I get around the area I will be able to hear and find out more.
 As for my statement on another thread when I said one of the three ineligable players wasnt even close and I got attacked let me say this...no matter where he went or what grade he got Sampson was not going to be cleared, period. Anybody can question this but this I know for a fact.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 01:43:53 PM by miltk »

miltk

« Reply #2249 on: September 22, 2011, 01:42:55 PM »

That's also where Rico comes in.  Baron and Barnes and Watson and Curry and Monte and, heck, even Kobe came/come to STJ work with Rico for the same reasons you give for someone to pick McCray.  I'm sure it didn't hurt but it's not such a distinct advantage as you seem to be saying.

but that's mccray's resume. wall hired him to train him over the summer. it's a very tangible thing that impresses the impressionable.

« Reply #2250 on: September 22, 2011, 02:33:10 PM »
Maybe it was that Kyle spent  week in sunny So Cal and then returned to Paterson which was flooded over by Hurricane Irene that got him and his family thinking, hmmmm...

I know that's what happened to me.  Committed to LA for 4 years, been here for 14 1/2.  mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Kind of ironic - we're getting too much water back east, and soon SoCal won't have enough water!

We had a super winter snow wise and our drought is officially over as well but being cali hippies we're trying not to tell anybody so they keep saving water.

« Reply #2251 on: September 22, 2011, 03:13:51 PM »
Yes, I merely did it for comedic effect - granted it was definitely Ol' Skool reference.  Actually, I was out there last July, drove down the Boulevard and onto campus.  Strangely, even in a city, a kind of bucolic effect is felt on campus.  That being said, I believe the same could be said of SJ's campus.  Except I would take NYC over la la land 100 times out of 100.   

You're showing your age. They're gone. I know because i go looking for 'em every time i'm in LA. it's easier here in nyc.

[/quote]Don't forget the hookers on Sunset Strip!  :coolsmiley:

Moose

« Reply #2252 on: September 22, 2011, 05:11:51 PM »

Probably Math.

If you are referring to me, don't feel bad for my kids as they are quite successful and have attended numerous Ivy League schools.  And no, I am not a teacher any more, but rather a school district administrator in a high profile Long Islnd school district.  In terms of my shitty writing, I dont take the time to review what I write cause I believe that the message is more important than the grammar, and/or spelling.  And anyway, I find it hilarious that you be "dissing mi ritin when there be dudes on dis site that rites in they own ways".  There now is that better?  :2funny:

Thank you for responding to my post when I was not the one who took your writing to task.
Remember who broke the Slice news

LJSA

« Reply #2253 on: September 22, 2011, 06:06:44 PM »

Probably Math.

Thank you for responding to my post when I was not the one who took your writing to task.

He quoted everyone wrong because I wasn't the one who feels bad for his kids. :)

pmg911

« Reply #2254 on: September 23, 2011, 07:37:13 AM »
@miltk - It was NOT after the Boost Mobile event.

UCLA rumored to have told...
« Reply #2255 on: September 28, 2011, 05:42:54 PM »
another recruit that KA was going to commit to UCLA a week before KA committed.  Question is: Is this a violation?  Tweeted by long time Zags poster Jessie Wildcat as well as George Miller on Twitter:

JessieWildcat Jessie Wildcat
Didn't #ucla fire a coach for talking about Shabazz? last year. Are you seeing a a pattern. #pac12 #cal #usc #oregon #stanford #udub #zona
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

JessieWildcat Jessie Wildcat
Bruce- If #ucla coach(s) talked to a recruit & openly talked about Kyle Anderson coming to ucla. Is this a violation? #arizonawildcats

George2Miller George Miller
#STJBB- Yes, there is a pattern. Last year #ucla fired a coach for talking about Shabazz. Remember that SI article.
http://twitter.com/George2Miller/status/119153281292439552

pmg911

Re: UCLA rumored to have told...
« Reply #2256 on: September 29, 2011, 03:56:50 PM »
#1. Jesse Wildcat is a troll

#2. at this point it doesn't matter...  UCLA got their man

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #2257 on: September 29, 2011, 04:29:28 PM »
Don't trust that troll's information. He's trying to make himself important. And he is not.

« Reply #2258 on: September 29, 2011, 04:36:53 PM »
Don't trust that troll's information. He's trying to make himself important. And he is not.
noted.  I have seen a few decent comments by him, but now that you put him in that light, I can recall more garbage than substance from him.  thx

LJSA

« Reply #2259 on: September 29, 2011, 05:39:54 PM »
noted.  I have seen a few decent comments by him, but now that you put him in that light, I can recall more garbage than substance from him.  thx

There's definitely something off with that guy. I've never seen one semi-coherent sentence out of him.