Who is at the helm of this website? I ordered a gameday T shirt and NEVER got it

• 163 replies
Re: Who is at the helm of this website? I ordered a gameday T shirt and NEVER go
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2011, 09:16:21 PM »
Please do not get so upset with us that you will threaten to leave for the ACC! You are a very handsome young man and you should be proud of that marvelous body! I showed your picture to my gay nephew and he thinks he knows you from the gym! Just to make him happy could you confirm you have a tattoo on your lower back with a downward arrow that reads "Enter Here"?

Let me get this straight.....

-2 days ago this guy makes a post with the longest subject line the internet has ever seen
-Assumed he was duped out of a $10 MEDIUM T-Shirt
-doesn't like some of the comments made towards him and his hilarious post
-doesn't understand why we all think this is absolutely hilarious
-and is now posting pics of himself to prove he's in better shape than 90% of this community

I hope this never stops.  Post of the decade!!

Next thing will be you guys making fun of me for having a bigger dick. Your logic confuses me.

You started the other thread of yours referring to the same body part. You still going on about it? I have a feeling when you walk, you have your eyes looking downward.  :idiot2:

MMM! With arms like that, who needs a shirt. Lets see those pecs. How much can you bench?

Marillac

Hahahahaha!!!!  I lose it every time I see the word "broad" or "medium" on this thread!!  For a kid that hates men over 30 LINY sure uses a lot of words that have been out of circulation for decades.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 11:25:10 PM by Marillac »

mkras99

GTL - Gym, Tan, Launder my medium t-shirt.

First of all who had Sept 22 2011 as the date the Jungle became a gay site?

But seriously Dave you have to give this guy his own column. I actually even signed on during non work hours just to see if there were any new posts on this topic. And boy was I rewarded.

Because you guys won't stop, I'd like to see you make fun of this: Now make fun of how small I am you fat bastards. Go ahead.

Liny
ur not fooling anyone. Pressing you noodle arms against yourlats/pecs to create the illusion that your jay cutler. The
separation between your biceps and triceps need work and you forarms are not proportionate to your arms. Normally when
One poses like this, there should be upper pec striations,you have none.if you were to compete, you would need to compete
As a lightweight and ask dave for a size small.  Webcams also create a
10lb bigger perception. The dim lighting also assists in enhancing the definition and illusion.
50 to 1 odds you have no legs and wear sweat pants with that small size wife beater tank at the gym.

You need more work to compete at the NPC level let alone a local show before you can brag about your aesthetic built.
Don't worry it will come in another 10 yrs when muscle maturity kicks in.

You know how I know all this? I acted the same way you did when I was 17.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 12:35:02 AM by buckeyestorm »

R those pics real? Great stuff.  this kid cannot be serious.

So liny do you like gladiator movies?

Now for the real question: do mediums really run small or was that a joke? Yeah, I definitely look like a homosexual in those pix...built with Mets and Jets memorabilia everywhere. You know how much gay guys love sports and actually looking like men! And for those of you who are seriously wondering, yes those are real and for the guy who said I just pushed my arms out to make them look bigger, the first pic they are about a foot apart, sooo yeah good try. You guys ranted, wouldn't stop, questioned my frame and now I have put it to bed because you can't say a thing unless Vin Diesel is in here which would actually be pretty cool if he was. So anyway, just thought you guys would like to know I finished updating my NCAA College Hoops 2k8 St. John's team and the recruits were all in. That might be the last great NCAA basketball game left after no more versions from EA and 2k bought out. Good times.

Yes, Erick I do. 300 was definitely up there in my book. SPARTANS...WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION?

Please don't stop..u r the tits

LJSA

I wish I had it in me to copy those pics and post them in m4m or m4t casual encounters on craigslist, but I just can't do it.

Don't do that...Baldi would get jealous  :-\

LJSA

I think Marillac needs to repost that pic of him flexing taken by that chick he had just finished bedding so we can have a pose-off.

Yes, Erick I do. 300 was definitely up there in my book. SPARTANS...WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION?

NO,NO,NO,NO! You are doing it all wrong! If you start acting remorseful and worse yet playing along this thread will die. No one wants that! Now quick tell me you are going to strangle me with your 40 inch pythons or Dirk Diggler dong.   

You guys ranted, wouldn't stop, questioned my frame and now I have put it to bed because you can't say a thing

You can't put anything to bed unless you make your bed first. Freaking messy in that picture :)

boo3

You changed shirts in the two pictures.....nice touch

Don't do that...Baldi would get jealous  :-\

My computer screen is all sticky now.