Recruiting

• 207 replies
Re: Recruiting
« Reply #160 on: December 20, 2011, 12:34:38 PM »
Some probably think Lavins not coming back

What do you think?

I don't think he'll be back. I think he's back on west coast shortly with a slight push from his wife

i don't know anything about their personal lives beyond what has been published, that Mrs. Lavin is an actress and a fashion aficionado.  NY gives her the best of all that and more.  Don't think she'd be in a hurry to leave.  Plus, I recently saw her in an episode of Grimm on NBC. So it appears that her career is taking off:

Hulu - Grimm: Beeware - Watch the full episode now.

She is literally in the opening scene.

boo3

« Reply #161 on: December 20, 2011, 12:36:03 PM »
How long can the school or lavin go without making a decision here?

What decision? 

sju89tr

« Reply #162 on: December 20, 2011, 12:37:53 PM »

What decision needs to be made, he will come back when he is ready. It has only been less than 3 months since his surgery. 

« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2011, 12:40:12 PM »
DecisiOn on when or if he's coming back   

« Reply #164 on: December 20, 2011, 12:41:07 PM »

What decision? 

boo3

« Reply #165 on: December 20, 2011, 12:43:31 PM »

Decision has been made. He's coming back when he is physically ready. End of Story.

sju89tr

« Reply #166 on: December 20, 2011, 12:45:06 PM »

Don't mean to argue with you Baldi but is there even a decision to be made?

SJU85

« Reply #167 on: December 20, 2011, 12:49:56 PM »
How lon ;)g can the school or lavin go without making a decision here?

What are you talking about?  What decision?  He will be back on the sidelines when he is physically able to be.  Think of it as an injured player, when he/she recovers, they will be back, period.  Let's stop with the conspiracy theory here

As far as us not being mentioned with top 100 recruits, we are still mentioned with Sampson and Gaithers are we not?

sju89tr

« Reply #168 on: December 20, 2011, 01:00:48 PM »
How lon ;)g can the school or lavin go without making a decision here?

What are you talking about?  What decision?  He will be back on the sidelines when he is physically able to be.  Think of it as an injured player, when he/she recovers, they will be back, period.  Let's stop with the conspiracy theory here

As far as us not being mentioned with top 100 recruits, we are still mentioned with Sampson and Gaithers are we not?

We will be mentioned with many top 100's, top 50's, top 25's, and top 10's once other schools are not able to use the "Lavin is not coming back" tactic against us. Now if he was not coming back, why is he out recruiting?

DFF6

« Reply #169 on: December 20, 2011, 01:08:11 PM »

Baldi, if you have a credible information source that said Lavin is leaving, then at least confirm it.  Otherwise, let us know if your post is based primarily on your speculation.

ras

« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2011, 01:10:01 PM »
Why wouldnt he come back? Its just a matter of time until he is 100%. I havnt seen any signs that he dislikes SJU.

boo3

« Reply #171 on: December 20, 2011, 01:10:36 PM »

Baldi, if you have a credible information source that said Lavin is leaving, then at least confirm it.  Otherwise, let us know if your post is based primarily on your speculation.

It's Baldi guys.  All of his posts are based on nonsense.   ;)

« Reply #172 on: December 20, 2011, 01:54:58 PM »
Tim Cleuss went for a walk to the local candy store. His family is wondering if he is coming back. :tickedoff:

« Reply #173 on: December 20, 2011, 02:01:25 PM »
So you guys don't think somethings going on? Hope you're right. I have no credible source(who does on these boards), but there are rumors on campus he's not coming back, his wife wants out and he'll say for health reasons. Don't shoot the messenger. Hopefully rumor is false. Think Urban Meyer?

boo3

« Reply #174 on: December 20, 2011, 02:04:30 PM »
So you guys don't think somethings going on? Hope you're right. I have no credible source(who does on these boards), but there are rumors on campus he's not coming back, his wife wants out and he'll say for health reasons. Don't shoot the messenger. Hopefully rumor is false. Think Urban Meyer?

You really will say anything, won't you?   LOL...  "rumors on campus"...  where do get your info about campus rumors Marco? Your like 40 aren't you?

« Reply #175 on: December 20, 2011, 02:06:00 PM »
A Dean
  You really will say anything, won't you?   LOL...  "rumors on campus"...  where do get your info about campus rumors Marco? Your like 40 aren't you?

« Reply #176 on: December 20, 2011, 02:06:32 PM »

So, how come you're the only one who has knowledge of these campus rumors and no one else?  Not to mention, you're not even a student at St. John's to acknowledge these rumors.   ::) 

« Reply #177 on: December 20, 2011, 02:07:52 PM »
A Dean at St Johns told me this. I didn't make that up. I'm an ass but not that big an ass

paultzman

« Reply #178 on: December 20, 2011, 02:14:55 PM »
Dean of Misinformation?

boo3

« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2011, 02:15:48 PM »
Dean Martin, Dean Meminger, Dean Wormer????