Chris McCullough - Forward - Salisbury School (CT)- New York, NY - SYRACUSE

• 694 replies
Man, when I saw an update for this thread I was hoping he de-committed....

A little piece me of still hold out hope
Hope it is not an important piece!  :)

pmg911

Even money he ends up in Lincoln...

I was thinking Wings.  Coney Island is a hell of a commute from the Bronx.

pmg911

I was thinking Wings.  Coney Island is a hell of a commute from the Bronx.

I was 1/2 joking but is this his 4th or 5th year in high school..? If this was his 5th year, he can't come back to the City to play...

Ha if he ends up at Lincoln will Willard hire someone wake from there?

Pmg, I know you said it tongue in cheek.  Lincoln does provide a soft landing spot for transfers.  The 5th year rule may be a problem.  Kid has placed himself in a tough spot.

MCNPA

Pmg, I know you said it tongue in cheek.  Lincoln does provide a soft landing spot for transfers.  The 5th year rule may be a problem.  Kid has placed himself in a tough spot.

In addition, it's tough fulfilling academic requirements when you're looking for a school in November.  It means he just lost out on one semester of school work most likely. 

NYCoffey

Wasn't there a question one point that he may reclassify to a year earlier. I'm probably getting him mixed up with someone else. But if it was a possibility  he may have been ahead of the game by the time he got to Brewster.

MCNPA

Wasn't there a question one point that he may reclassify to a year earlier. I'm probably getting him mixed up with someone else. But if it was a possibility  he may have been ahead of the game by the time he got to Brewster.

Still tough with incompletes for first semester.

Moose

Curious to hear if KOB has anything to add here.
Remember who broke the Slice news

PIB

NYCDOE educator in the building.

5th year?

Is this fact?

kob24

He is a idiot

That was already known when he committed to Cuse haha

paultzman

As expected. I admit losing this kid continues to pain me. Oh well.

@ZachFleerLGHL: Despite being kicked out of Brewster Academy, '14 5-star forward Chris McCullough has signed his LOI to Syracuse