Chris McCullough - Forward - Salisbury School (CT)- New York, NY - SYRACUSE

• 694 replies

pmg911

Re: Chris McCullough - Forward - Salisbury School (CT)- New York, NY
« Reply #580 on: November 05, 2012, 04:42:37 PM »
Big miss for ther staff - its disappointing but part of the game.

As for Whitehead - Cuse can have him - no thank you to any Lincoln kids.

paultzman

« Reply #581 on: November 05, 2012, 04:43:48 PM »
There's always the possibility he could renege, but this is just another sign that great talent isn't going to just drop into our laps.   Even as good as Lavin is, recruiting is ridiculously competitive.
Hammer to the rock as they say.

Especially true, considering the hole Lavin regime had to climb out of!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 04:46:45 PM by paultzman »

« Reply #582 on: November 05, 2012, 04:44:49 PM »
Lavin seems to have a great approach to recruiting but Cuse's all out approach on chris (five visits this fall) seemed to impress him.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #583 on: November 05, 2012, 04:46:59 PM »
That sucks.  He is an absolute stud.  I can't believe that there has been no backlash from the bernie fine story.

When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Moose

« Reply #584 on: November 05, 2012, 04:56:19 PM »
Also forgot to add-

Doomed ;)
Remember who broke the Slice news

paultzman

« Reply #585 on: November 05, 2012, 05:03:10 PM »
Also forgot to add-

Doomed ;)

Losing your touch.

« Reply #586 on: November 05, 2012, 05:04:15 PM »
Also forgot to add-

Doomed ;)

Losing your touch.

lot of ironic "doomed" here lately...

« Reply #587 on: November 05, 2012, 05:09:27 PM »
Sucks, but the warning signs were there for the last month or so. Cuse got their man, they usually do.

paultzman

« Reply #588 on: November 05, 2012, 05:10:26 PM »
Definite loss, but a brief "keep the faith" piece!
“@ECoastBias: Chris McCullough commits to Syracuse #stjbb http://t.co/sdCkdAsX

paultzman

Hopefully "Syracuse slant" issues won't result from Zach's brief synopsis;
“@nyp_sports: Top recruit Chris McCullough chooses Syracuse over St. Johns' http://t.co/XMui2lpm

kjd01067

This one hurts.  I have faith in Lavin though.  Hopefully the full court press is on Lawrence now

Moose

This one hurts.  I have faith in Lavin though.  Hopefully the full court press is on Lawrence now

Make me wonder if Lawrence involvement hurt our chances, even though there is considerable talk of him being 1 and done.

“@nyp_sports: Top recruit Chris McCullough chooses Syracuse over St. Johns' http://t.co/XMui2lpm

i'm sorry paultzman, it seems that you and others have ties to this guy, but i don't see these last two articles being friendly to the program.  with words like "snub" and "whiff", i feel that this guy is going out of his way to rub our faces in these losses.  i don't know this guy, and i don't know what he's wrote about us in the past...but these last two articles were not friendly at all.  at least, those are my thoughts.

Moose

i'm sorry paultzman, it seems that you and others have ties to this guy, but i don't see these last two articles being friendly to the program.  with words like "snub" and "whiff", i feel that this guy is going out of his way to rub our faces in these losses.  i don't know this guy, and i don't know what he's wrote about us in the past...but these last two articles were not friendly at all.  at least, those are my thoughts.

If anything the first and last line of this article are very much complimentary to us.

"Major recruiting battle"

"Rare"

paultzman

If anything the first and last line of this article are very much complimentary to us.

"Rare"

Thank you Moose!

paultzman

"Rare"

Make me wonder if Lawrence involvement hurt our chances, even though there is considerable talk of him being 1 and done.

Interesting thought.

MCNPA

Only good news is that I don't think many PF's nor small forwards will want to commit to Cuse any time soon with McCullough looming.

"Rare"

Thank you Moose!

hey guys, its nothing personal...just my impression.  i'll make a case one more time and gladly let you guys have the last word.  moose, unfortunately you left out "syracuse won...over st john's" in the first line, and "a clear...loss on the recruiting front for steve laving..." on the last line.  how u want to interpret that is obviously your perogative.

desco80

"Rare"

Thank you Moose!

hey guys, its nothing personal...just my impression.  i'll make a case one more time and gladly let you guys have the last word.  moose, unfortunately you left out "syracuse won...over st john's" in the first line, and "a clear...loss on the recruiting front for steve laving..." on the last line.  how u want to interpret that is obviously your perogative.

We did lose him to Syracuse, and he is expected to be quite good.     Saying they won a big recruiting battle over us seems like stating the facts, no?

paultzman

"Rare"

Thank you Moose!

We did lose him to Syracuse, and he is expected to be quite good.     Saying they won a big recruiting battle over us seems like stating the facts, no?

Thanks Desco. To end this nonsense, I was prepared to share I am engaged to Zach! Jeez!