Chris McCullough - Forward - Salisbury School (CT)- New York, NY - SYRACUSE

• 694 replies
Maybe this will come off as being too much of a homer...BUT, if Chris DOES NOT reclassify, does anyone here really think it's out of the realm of all possibility that he DOES NOT stay committed to Syracuse?

More simply, he's a kid who clearly loves St. John's. Even more simply, he's a kid. I do not think he stays committed to Cuse.  He doesn't ball for college for another full year.  May be wishful thinking, but I don't see him staying committed to ANY school at this point.

kob24

HE ISN'T RECLASSING

In a hurry to get to Syracuse, on the other hand he could get a girlfriend ::)

kob24

He is dreaming

paultzman

Never mind!

“@AdamZagoria: Syracuse pledge Chris McCullough will stay 2014 and won't reclassify, he tells @SNYtv. Story coming.”

Moose

Never mind!

“@AdamZagoria: Syracuse pledge Chris McCullough will stay 2014 and won't reclassify, he tells @SNYtv. Story coming.”

Wonder if Cuse said they were out of ships haha
Remember who broke the Slice news

Kob was right

paultzman

Adrian Autry sending the limo to pick up Jermaine ASAP! Ha!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:32:17 PM by paultzman »

kob24

Told you. I don't claim to know much. But if I post it on here please believe there is some truth to it.

Moose

Told you. I don't claim to know much. But if I post it on here please believe there is some truth to it.

I believe ya KOB.  Just funny the rumors came out and he tried to follow in the footsteps of all the other re-classifiers.  I saw an article on ESPN can't find it but it compared his academics to Jakarr and Jason Smith was quoted as saying the chances he was able to go back to '13 would be slim to none.

Reclassifying is now as popular as saying "I got an offer from Kentucky."

You were right

tnice

Bump.

Plenty of time for you to change your mind once Syracuse gets hammered with penalties Chris.

Staff: get er done!

crgreen

Bump.

Plenty of time for you to change your mind once Syracuse gets hammered with penalties Chris.

If a coach leaves, usually a recruit can get a release from his LOI - but historically the school can restrict where you go - usually excludes a conference rival or the school the coach may leave for (if not retiring).   But with Syrac use in the ACC after this season, would they have the ability to restrict former commits from the new Big East?

Bump.

If a coach leaves, usually a recruit can get a release from his LOI - but historically the school can restrict where you go - usually excludes a conference rival or the school the coach may leave for (if not retiring).   But with Syrac use in the ACC after this season, would they have the ability to restrict former commits from the new Big East?

He hasn't signed yet

Moose

Bump.

He's 2014.  Can't sign till November anyway

If Jimmy B goes - no way Chris is staying with SU.

Still don't know if he ends up here, but we gotta like our chances.

Bump.

He's 2014.  Can't sign till November anyway

have a feeling he'll wait till spring.