Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ - UCLA

• 2498 replies
Re: Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ
« Reply #1700 on: September 12, 2011, 07:14:34 PM »
I have been getting quite a few PM's asking me if im still sure about KA as well as some links from other boards questioning me and calling me dumb a*s names.
what's the link ? When I click one this one they want credit card info (https://secure.rivals.com/nssubscribe.asp?strk=barriercontent&sid=959&plan=4&term=12&up=4:1&script=showmsg.asp&fid=652&cid=&tid=147176393&mid=147176393&rid=)

Some people are just @ssholes. Keep the info coming 79. You've been awesome with your info over the years.

If Kyle comes here I think I might join the rivals site for a month just to see what the reaction of the Seton Hall fans will be

Their board is free and open.

« Reply #1701 on: September 12, 2011, 07:19:13 PM »
I think at this point every school is a player. If they weren't why would he waste these schools time? Sure he may be favoring schools over another but I have a hard time believing some schools are 100% out at the moment. I'm not gonna take Seton Hall, UCLA, G-Town or Florida lightly although I do have confidence in Lavin and our ability to win this battle. Everyone is claiming sources and I know SJU79 is reliable but at the end of the day I believe on Kyle and his family know his decision (if they even know yet).

I'm not disregarding any school, either.  I'm sure most on this board aren't that smug.  But, I also know Anderson and his family are doing their due diligence.

Some people "sources" aren't exactly sources, so to speak.  It's some out-of-body experience that is giving them info.  Otherwise, known as bunk; defecation; dung; laxation; rubbish; stool; shat.

Marillac

« Reply #1702 on: September 12, 2011, 09:03:22 PM »
This thread is comical.  Every other insider for other programs is not credible, but our insiders are.  Any advantage we get,however slight, is real but when other schools get something going for them (E.G., HOT 97 help) it is immaterial.  However silly some of you think those SH or UCLA posters are...you are doing the same things!!!! LOLOL   

I am a huge STJ fan, but there is a trio of posters on this thread that are drinking to much Kool Aid. 

There should be a one post per day per poster max on this thread.  Please just wait a few days guys!!!!

Poison

« Reply #1703 on: September 12, 2011, 09:11:15 PM »
Seriously, who cares what Seton Hall thinks? They are irrelevant.

Moose

« Reply #1704 on: September 12, 2011, 09:11:23 PM »
This thread is comical.  Every other insider for other programs is not credible, but our insiders are.  Any advantage we get,however slight, is real but when other schools get something going for them (E.G., HOT 97 help) it is immaterial.  However silly some of you think those SH or UCLA posters are...you are doing the same things!!!! LOLOL   

I am a huge STJ fan, but there is a trio of posters on this thread that are drinking to much Kool Aid. 

There should be a one post per day per poster max on this thread.  Please just wait a few days guys!!!!

As comical as your Nuri Lindsey breakdown?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:12:19 PM by Moose »
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #1705 on: September 12, 2011, 09:13:38 PM »

Who is that particular trio?  Regardless, whether I'm part of that trio or not....  I find you to be comical, as the tone of your posts have changed ever since the day several posters disagreed with you, in reference to Lindsey.

boo3

« Reply #1706 on: September 12, 2011, 09:14:23 PM »

As comical as your Nuri Lindsey breakdown?

;D

But yes, this thread is comical. Entertaining nonetheless.

« Reply #1707 on: September 12, 2011, 09:33:43 PM »

Who is that particular trio?  Regardless, whether I'm part of that trio or not....  I find you to be comical, as the tone of your posts have changed ever since the day several posters disagreed with you, in reference to Lindsey.

Exactly.  And what is comical is the idea of putting SJU at 5% chance.  That is not a random board member over there that is the guy who runs the board.  There is nobody on the planet who thinks that.

Put it to you another way Dave runs this board, he believes SJU leads but he has given SHU their due constantly.

There is no comparison.  SHU is clearly the least talented of the 5 schools.  Yet their moderator seems to think they have this overwhelming favorite status and that the school who a source VERY CLOSE to KA keeps insisting is a top favorite has no more then a 5%chance.

Dude give it a rest with the homer stuff.  You are way overplaying your hand on that.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:35:32 PM by fordham96 »

MCNPA

« Reply #1708 on: September 12, 2011, 10:02:33 PM »

Mj, you should know by now.  Marillac is a know-it-all on just about every topic known to man.  If he says Michael Jordan wasn't good, he thinks you're an idiot for not agreeing.  Don't take him seriously.  Marillac has it in his head that KA has no idea where he's going and because he says so, nobody else does either.  This is mind you, without knowing who the sources are of anyone on this board nor any other board.  Marillac doesn't realize that he comes across as pompous when he calls just about everybody ridiculous.  Honestly, he doesn't.

« Reply #1709 on: September 12, 2011, 10:11:56 PM »
Mj, you should know by now.  Marillac is a know-it-all on just about every topic known to man.  If he says Michael Jordan wasn't good, he thinks you're an idiot for not agreeing.  Don't take him seriously.  Marillac has it in his head that KA has no idea where he's going and because he says so, nobody else does either.  This is mind you, without knowing who the sources are of anyone on this board nor any other board.  Marillac doesn't realize that he comes across as pompous when he calls just about everybody ridiculous.  Honestly, he doesn't.

You're preaching to the choir, MCN.  LOL   Trust me!  I've long figured him out. 

Gumby

« Reply #1710 on: September 12, 2011, 10:41:41 PM »

So you celebrated your 3,000 post (congratulations!) with this thread!  Sad!

I have found this website to be highly professional for a fan site.  Whenever we land a recruit or when some one posts another school fan site I tend to review their posts.  Wow, there is a big difference between so many of the other sites and JJ.  As someone just posted, how the heck could the coordinator for the SHU site be dumb enough to put those statistics out there.  That is proof enough how focused we are.

Yes, we can go a little bonkers at times, but that is fans do.  If were not emotional, we would not be posting.

Nearly 2,000 posts on KA's site tells you we really want KA.  We are at the end of the recruitment process and emotions are really bubbling.

Be thankful that after 10 years of suffering we have so much spirit!  Enjoy being a St. John's fan and a JJ poster.  We are entering the best of times for St. John's BB.

« Reply #1711 on: September 12, 2011, 11:05:16 PM »
Lets not get chippy with each other. If Marillac chooses to believe people elsewhere he can.

I agree that people who are not familiar with this website might be saying the same things that many here are saying about them. It's natural.

I know that the community here is well informed and balanced. It's something I've always aimed to maintain here from the conception of JohnnyJungle.com.

I'm looking forward to 7 days passing so this can all be over with
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #1712 on: September 12, 2011, 11:13:17 PM »
Lets not get chippy with each other. If Marillac chooses to believe people elsewhere he can.

It goes beyond that, but..... whatever!  LOL   

I'm looking forward to 7 days passing so this can all be over with

Ditto!!!!

Marillac

« Reply #1713 on: September 12, 2011, 11:17:50 PM »
And the entire trio answers quickly...excellent.  It is not about believing insiders or not...Kyle Anderson says that he hasn't decided and his actions have been absolutely consistent with his words. If he says he is still deciding how does someone else saying something different beat that!!! HallDan's %s are a joke but is it any better to believe someone else over the recruit himself?

I like the loyalty but the next critical thing a few of you say of a recruit will be your first.  Tough to judge a person's tone over the Internet but those that I knew while at STJ and who I've met in person know I say almost everything with a smile or while laughing.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 11:29:41 PM by Marillac »

Moose

« Reply #1714 on: September 12, 2011, 11:26:08 PM »
And the entire trio answers quickly...excellent.  It is not about believing insiders or not...Kyle Anderson says that he hasn't decided and his actions have been absolutely consistent with his words. If he says he is still deciding how does someone else saying something different beat that!!! HallDan's %s are a joke but is it any better to believe someone else over the recruit himself?

I'm part of the trio????
I'm honored.
I didn't have a speech prepared but if I start by thanking God, its a good start, right?
Remember who broke the Slice news

Marillac

« Reply #1715 on: September 12, 2011, 11:30:46 PM »

Sorry moose didn't make the cut his time.

I'm part of the trio????
I'm honored.
I didn't have a speech prepared but if I start by thanking God, its a good start, right?

« Reply #1716 on: September 12, 2011, 11:32:18 PM »
.    sju 79 has a pretty good %

« Reply #1717 on: September 12, 2011, 11:35:32 PM »
And the entire trio answers quickly...excellent.  It is not about believing insiders or not...Kyle Anderson says that he hasn't decided and his actions have been absolutely consistent with his words. I'd he says he is still deciding how does someone else saying something different beat that!!! HallDan's %s are a joke but is it any better to believe someone else over the recruit himself?

Who is the trio, as several people responded to you?    IMO, you've been salty ever since folks disagreed with you about Lindsey.  Quite frankly, if I had the time to dissect all the bunk you've said on this board and Redmen then we'd be here 'til 2043.  I think your issues are personal, but you'll get over it....  One day.

The reason why some people may give creedence to the folks, who are privy to info on this board, because a few of 'em have a good track record.  Of course, things can change midstream but that doesn't take away from their track record.

Besides, your initial argument wasn't about what Kyle has been saying versus what insiders have mentioned.  Your argument was about insiders here versus insiders on the other respective schools boards.  Changing it up, huh?   You're consistent.  Consistently inconsistent.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 11:40:05 PM by mjdinkins »

Marillac

« Reply #1718 on: September 12, 2011, 11:45:45 PM »
Apparently reading comp isn't a strong skill for you. I think this entire process is silly.  Members from every board are saying and doing the same things...hyping their insiders and harping favorable new while discrediting negative news. It is funny. I trust sju79 and because of that I think Kyle ends up here, but I think every team has a legit shot at this.  Kyle hasn't even hinted at a favorite.

« Reply #1719 on: September 12, 2011, 11:55:08 PM »
Apparently reading comp isn't a strong skill for you. I think this entire process is silly.  Members from every board are saying and doing the same things...hyping their insiders and harping favorable new while discrediting negative news. It is funny. I trust sju79 and because of that I think Kyle ends up here, but I think every team has a legit shot at this.  Kyle hasn't even hinted at a favorite.

I read you what you said perfectly.  Maybe, you need to clarify yourself better.  Most of this board hasn't really discredited anyone other than the one guy on the Hall's board.  It seems he's constantly changing his mind or stats.

Everybody KNOWS Kyle hasn't hinted a favorite.  At least, he hasn't hinted it to the public.  That is why guys like 79 has hinted that he supposedly has a favorite.

I'm not gonna knock you, in your belief that every team has a shot.  IMO, every team doesn't have a shot.  I believe it's a mirage to let people believe that everyone has a shot.  Again....  My opinion.