Felix Balamou - SG - Our Savior New American - Centerreach, NY - ST. JOHN'S

• 344 replies
@AdamZagoria Felix Balamou, Marco Bourgault, JaKarr Sampson and Orlando Sanchez have signed their NLIs to #stjbb & Max Hooper signed transfer papers.

He's in. Now you can all stop making something out of nothing.  8)

pmg911

Zags tweeted that Felix signed his LOI

DFF6

Good news for Felix and SJU!  Now, where exactly is that second scholly coming from?

Moose

@AdamZagoria Felix Balamou, Marco Bourgault, JaKarr Sampson and Orlando Sanchez have signed their NLIs to #stjbb & Max Hooper signed transfer papers.

Well sorry for stirring the pot wondering where the extra ship was coming from.  I'd rather rumor about someone who hasn't played for STJ, then start rumors of current players transferring.
Remember who broke the Slice news

Chilleb

Does this mean hooper is on ship?

Chilleb

Well sorry for stirring the pot wondering where the extra ship was coming from.  I'd rather rumor about someone who hasn't played for STJ, then start rumors of current players transferring.
Forgiven :), still in the fold for obekpa? Think about it we won't an awful long time not hearing anything about Darrick then boom he's back

sju89tr

Forgiven :), still in the fold for obekpa? Think about it we won't an awful long time not hearing anything about Darrick then boom he's back

We will know what the deal is when Darrick signs his LOI, if he doesn't then 2013 may still be possible . As for Hooper, he would still have to sign transfer papers even if he were paying his own way for a year.

Moose

Obekpa is the longest of long shots.  Nothing can be written off until he signs his own LOI but still very much slim chance.

And let that be a lesson to you for engaging in idle gossip....LOL!!!

Moose

And let that be a lesson to you for engaging in idle gossip....LOL!!!

One of the few times I've been wrong ;)

And hey I'm happy, I liked Felix's game.  I'd hate it if I wasted 2 nights watching him play and he wasn't coming to STJ :)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 11:37:01 AM by Moose »

MCNPA

Welcome Felix.  Officially part of the SJU family.  Speculation over.

Chilleb

Felix! Felix ! Felix!

Moose

Felix! Felix ! Felix!

Chilleb is happy.  Maybe he will stop with Jon Severe now :)

Chilleb

Felix! Felix ! Felix!

Chilleb is happy.  Maybe he will stop with Jon Severe now :)
Ha, think again  :coolsmiley:

No offense to any y'all cause they is some men on this here board wit serious knowledge, but fo my money... Chilleb is the poster of the year thus far.

Happy come a close second. Paultz is bronze.

And we all win the sportmanship award fo puttin up wit Baldi. Just playin bre.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:06:22 PM by Choz4Life »
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Happy

No offense to any y'all cause they is some men on this here board wit serious knowledge, but fo my money... Chilleb is the poster of the year thus far.

Thanks Choz.  All the previous posts about Chileb being Happy was giving me a serious indentity complex  :).  One thing we can all agree on is that better things are ahead for St john's basketball . 

Moose

Man what do I have to do to get into next year Choz awards ceremony :)

mkras99

Watch more PSAL games.

Moose

Watch more PSAL games.

Oh boy.  That's tough haha

Chilleb

Thanks Choz.  All the previous posts about Chileb being Happy was giving me a serious indentity complex  :).  One thing we can all agree on is that better things are ahead for St john's basketball .
Right back at you choz, your view point of the NCAA and there lack of compensation for athletes is right on brother. Just another cattle/ factory-esque tool for the elite to continue to prosper. And lol @ happy , but def nothing better than st johns basketball , we're back on our way to the top !