Mullin - Anderson Thread ***READ AT OWN RISK

• 491 replies

SJUFAN

Re: Mullin - Anderson Thread ***READ AT OWN RISK
« Reply #480 on: February 29, 2020, 06:27:13 PM »
Yooooo y’all are a bunch of bitchesssss!!!!! Tight ass...ass holes!!!! Non-athletic, no game havin geeks!!!!! lol
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 08:26:35 PM by SJUFAN »

Marillac

« Reply #481 on: March 01, 2020, 04:01:34 AM »
Yooooo y’all are a bunch of bitchesssss!!!!! Tight ass...ass holes!!!! Non-athletic, no game havin geeks!!!!! lol

Dave, can we put this on the homepage?

wpc77

« Reply #482 on: March 01, 2020, 10:15:03 AM »

Still shaking my head at this one.

Perhaps he clicked on a random insult generator and this was spat out?

Oh well.  Off to Jamaica for the McDermott clinic.  Hopefully won't get hotboxed by a COVID-19 carrier with the other 3k likely to be in attendance.

SJUFAN

« Reply #483 on: March 01, 2020, 12:33:09 PM »

Running to your daddy I see, dweeb.

Marillac

« Reply #484 on: March 01, 2020, 01:17:19 PM »
Running to your daddy I see, dweeb.

I haven’t had a daddy or grandparent since 8th grade. I run to my mommy.

« Reply #485 on: March 01, 2020, 06:41:38 PM »
I haven’t had a daddy or grandparent since 8th grade. I run to my mommy.

I’m sure you will, but tough to find anything negative today....team played well all around and sealed the deal late, which we have had a chance to do a number of times, but haven’t...go johnnies!!!

Marillac

« Reply #486 on: March 01, 2020, 08:28:23 PM »
I’m sure you will, but tough to find anything negative today....team played well all around and sealed the deal late, which we have had a chance to do a number of times, but haven’t...go johnnies!!!

I have no interest in this season and haven’t for a long time. I only care about next season and those after that. The delusional maniacs that plague our fanbase get too high after wins and too low after losses. Some are talking NIT again.

I want to see the guys I like continue to do better so next year won’t be lost as well. Contrary to the four nice persons who think everyone is expendable, I know we can’t withstand losing players like Williams, Champagnie, or Earlington. Roberts is probably just behind that group as well. I think he could really be a player as an upperclassmen.

I also think Sears is a pretty solid player, he just happens to play the same position as two of our best four guys.

I am actually one of the more positive posters when it comes to the future. I have consistently posted that I think we will be on the bubble next year.

« Reply #487 on: March 09, 2020, 06:14:15 PM »
where are they now:

bobby hurley: on the bubble again; looks like this will probably be his 3d straight year (out of 5 at ASU) making the tourney, but maybe in Dayton again

Cluess: IDK

Ryan Odom: Was this really a possiblity?  4th in Am. East, Playing 1 seed Vermont in conference semi-final

Porter Moser: Lost to 7 seed Valpo in the MVC tournament to dash his hopes of making the NCAA tournament for the second time in 7 years at Loyola Chicago. 

These were our top choices.  Hurley is doing an OK job at ASU.  I hope that over the next 5 years, Anderson will have a better record, but we'll see.

« Reply #488 on: March 09, 2020, 08:15:05 PM »
Don't forget James Jones at Yale.

23-7 in Ivy...1st place

« Reply #489 on: March 09, 2020, 08:34:47 PM »
Don't forget James Jones at Yale.

23-7 in Ivy...1st place
good call, totally forgot he interviewed.

James Jones: if he wins the Ivy tournament (forgot they started playing one), he would make his 3rd NCAA tournament in 20 years at Yale.

« Reply #490 on: March 10, 2020, 11:07:57 AM »
good call, totally forgot he interviewed.

James Jones: if he wins the Ivy tournament (forgot they started playing one), he would make his 3rd NCAA tournament in 20 years at Yale.
"CSC"?

« Reply #491 on: March 10, 2020, 11:40:39 AM »
"CSC"?

Yale is going to NCAA tourney ...Ivy cancelled there tourney and awarded spot to 1st place team Yale