Orlando Sanchez - PF - Monroe CC - Nagua, DR - ST. JOHN'S

• 864 replies

TONYD3

Re: Orlando Sanchez - PF - Monroe CC - Nagua, DR - ST. JOHN'S
« Reply #480 on: June 14, 2012, 06:05:27 PM »
I really think Orlando is going to be a bigger impact player then most people think.

I really see Jakarr, DLo & Orlando being our big 3 next year.
Agree, and with branch we have a pg

« Reply #481 on: June 14, 2012, 07:13:00 PM »
Our talent is so strong all the way around.  My gut tells me that Pointer is going to emerge next year as an absolute beast also.

« Reply #482 on: June 15, 2012, 10:57:34 AM »
Our talent is so strong all the way around.  My gut tells me that Pointer is going to emerge next year as an absolute beast also.

I agree Dom could have a breakout year

paultzman

« Reply #483 on: June 19, 2012, 08:40:16 PM »
“@TimBontemps: For St. John's fans: Sachez looks awfully intruiguing. Impressive athlete. Living up to the bill of goods sold to me by @NYPost_Brazille ...”

Marillac

« Reply #484 on: June 19, 2012, 09:02:02 PM »
“@TimBontemps: For St. John's fans: Sachez looks awfully intruiguing. Impressive athlete. Living up to the bill of goods sold to me by @NYPost_Brazille ...”

Where did he see Sanchez?

paultzman

« Reply #485 on: June 19, 2012, 09:04:56 PM »

Could not figure that out from tweets, appears he was playing w Marshon Brooks and some pros?

paultzman

« Reply #486 on: June 19, 2012, 09:12:47 PM »

Nike Pro City Tourney. Info provided by my main man, Moose!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:14:03 PM by paultzman »

desco80

« Reply #487 on: June 19, 2012, 11:32:22 PM »

Nike Pro City Tourney. Info provided by my main man, Moose!

You mean he didn't enter the witness protection program?    Can't believe Moose isn't commenting on the Dunlap job search. 
I know you're out there and you have opinions your dieing to share ...  ;)

paultzman

« Reply #488 on: June 20, 2012, 08:09:06 AM »
“@TheoRabinowitz: RT @TheBBallDiary: Orlando sanchez of #stjbb stats at nike pro city 3/5 8pts 7 reb 1 dime 3 blocks 2 steal 19min”

Moose

« Reply #489 on: June 21, 2012, 03:59:59 PM »
“@TheoRabinowitz: RT @TheBBallDiary: Orlando sanchez of #stjbb stats at nike pro city 3/5 8pts 7 reb 1 dime 3 blocks 2 steal 19min”

First of 4 videos of this game from Pro City.  Orlando is 24 in Orange.

1 | Uptowners Vs Dyckman / New York Athletic Club (NYAC) | 2012 NIKE PRO CITY
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #490 on: June 21, 2012, 04:21:46 PM »

First of 4 videos of this game from Pro City.  Orlando is 24 in Orange.

1 | Uptowners Vs Dyckman / New York Athletic Club (NYAC) | 2012 NIKE PRO CITY

enters the game 15 minutes in
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #491 on: June 21, 2012, 09:20:56 PM »
he's fast. nice agility for his height.

MCNPA

« Reply #492 on: June 21, 2012, 09:58:11 PM »

I'm ready to see some of his games where he gets more burn.  Not sure why he only played a few minutes in this one.

« Reply #493 on: June 21, 2012, 10:05:47 PM »
 Oh man Marshon is still such a hog. 
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Moose

« Reply #494 on: June 22, 2012, 08:41:41 AM »

I'm ready to see some of his games where he gets more burn.  Not sure why he only played a few minutes in this one.

Pro City is four 12 minute quarters. So he played 40% of the game.  Its summer ball and the teams are pretty deep.  With a lot of older more experienced players as well.  40% of the game is fine IMO.

That team plays at Pro City all summer.  Its free and a great time.  I went last night and had an awesome time.  How many times can you go for free and see Kyrie Irving, Charlie V, Yadda Gaines, Burrell, Horne and then some old names that might ring a bell like Delroy James (URI), Vern Goodridge, Gary Ervin, Will Harris all in one game.  Plus Kiki Clark in the first game absolutely light it up like he was at St. Peter's all over again.  And Devin Ebanks.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 08:43:54 AM by Moose »

MCNPA

« Reply #495 on: June 22, 2012, 02:41:23 PM »

Pro City is four 12 minute quarters. So he played 40% of the game.  Its summer ball and the teams are pretty deep.  With a lot of older more experienced players as well.  40% of the game is fine IMO.

That team plays at Pro City all summer.  Its free and a great time.  I went last night and had an awesome time.  How many times can you go for free and see Kyrie Irving, Charlie V, Yadda Gaines, Burrell, Horne and then some old names that might ring a bell like Delroy James (URI), Vern Goodridge, Gary Ervin, Will Harris all in one game.  Plus Kiki Clark in the first game absolutely light it up like he was at St. Peter's all over again.  And Devin Ebanks.

Yeah I think I only watched part of the game by accident.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:43:18 PM by MCNPA »

Moose

« Reply #496 on: June 22, 2012, 02:43:19 PM »

In this game it looked like he only played for a few minutes.  I have to watch again, but thought he came in late.  Maybe I didn't watch the whole thing? 

That video I posted was the first quarter.  There are 3 more videos one for each quarter.  Didn't want to flood the thread with 4 big videos.

MCNPA

« Reply #497 on: June 22, 2012, 08:35:31 PM »

In this game it looked like he only played for a few minutes.  I have to watch again, but thought he came in late.  Maybe I didn't watch the whole thing? 

That video I posted was the first quarter.  There are 3 more videos one for each quarter.  Didn't want to flood the thread with 4 big videos.

Sanchez has a lot of tools and fantastic speed for a guy 6'9".  He scored a bit, blocked shots but his quick passing as well as his vertical rebounding ability caught my eye.  He even made a 3.  He's no slouch, that is for sure.  With some college coaching he can really help us.  Liked what I saw though.  Not many PF's as fast as Orlando.

Chilleb

« Reply #498 on: June 22, 2012, 09:54:10 PM »

Sanchez has a lot of tools and fantastic speed for a guy 6'9".  He scored a bit, blocked shots but his quick passing as well as his vertical rebounding ability caught my eye.  He even made a 3.  He's no slouch, that is for sure.  With some college coaching he can really help us.  Liked what I saw though.  Not many PF's as fast as Orlando.
Def runs the court great, my thing was he looked more 6'7 than 6'9. Tyler Harris def had a inch and some change on him

paultzman

« Reply #499 on: June 22, 2012, 09:57:56 PM »

Def runs the court great, my thing was he looked more 6'7 than 6'9. Tyler Harris def had a inch and some change on him

Harris is legit 6'9 now, so 6'8 or so may be right. Funny you mentioned it, because  Harris tweeted today he is that height in socks.