Talked to D'angelo at the game yesterday

• 241 replies
Re: Talked to D'angelo at the game yesterday
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2013, 10:56:42 AM »
It looks like he's in Houston for Spring Break.  Let's see if he comes back.

Moose

« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2013, 10:59:05 AM »
It looks like he's in Houston for Spring Break.  Let's see if he comes back.

He will come back from Spring Break.  That is a non starter.  He is finishing out the semester without question
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2013, 11:44:56 AM »
Is it ok to root for Baylor in the NCAA's in 2014-15? I mean between Gathers and Harrison it will be like SJU-West.

jr49

« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2013, 12:03:18 PM »
It's ok to root for who you want. I would not want them to break legs, but if they lost all their games it would be fine.

« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2013, 01:10:34 PM »
good news

#stjbb expects @KarrSampson14 to return next season& D'Angelo Harrison intends to return after meeting w/ @STJCoachLavin,source tells @SNYtv

ras

« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2013, 01:14:41 PM »
good news

#stjbb expects @KarrSampson14 to return next season& D'Angelo Harrison intends to return after meeting w/ @STJCoachLavin,source tells @SNYtv
excellent.

boo3

« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2013, 01:15:31 PM »
good news

Good news.... I forgot what that was.

Moose

« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2013, 01:16:17 PM »
good news

Don't worry.  The black cloud is in the distance.  I'm sure it will come over Union and Utopia in the near future.  Inevitable.

« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2013, 01:17:27 PM »
Wll not believe Harrison is returning until I see him on the bench for the first game next season.

paultzman

« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2013, 01:33:45 PM »
good news

Don't worry.  The black cloud is in the distance.  I'm sure it will come over Union and Utopia in the near future.  Inevitable.

Hovering over Soho headed to CA. Seriously, we are due for some good luck. Never mind, my golden retriever just chewed Louie's head off the bobblehead. Doomed!

boo3

« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2013, 01:34:07 PM »
Wll not believe Harrison is returning until I see him on the bench for the first game next season.

If he is in school come late Aug/early Sept, I think you can believe...

Come on WASJU!  It's almost April..  positive thinking..  The Mets will win more games than the Yankees this year also... ya gotta believe...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:34:19 PM by boo3 »

Moose

« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2013, 01:37:45 PM »

Come on WASJU!  It's almost April..  positive thinking..  The Mets will win more games than the Yankees this year also... ya gotta believe...

Drugs are bad.......

« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2013, 01:40:53 PM »
Harrison-Baylor
Yanks 85 wins
Mets 72 wins-but Harvey, D'arnoud, Wheeler so there is hope. We are the youngest team in MLB ;)

« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2013, 01:49:09 PM »
Harrison-Baylor
Yanks 85 wins
Mets 72 wins-but Harvey, D'arnoud, Wheeler so there is hope. We are the youngest team in MLB ;)
Where are you getting Harrison to Baylor?  Picked a dirty program in Texas at random or basing on something of substance?

boo3

« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2013, 01:49:37 PM »

Drugs are bad.......

Some are, some aren't.    Careful with the meds jokes around here, some take it personal.  ;)

« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2013, 01:50:42 PM »
Just my opinion, no inside info, but he would be a good fit for them and I do not believe he is coming back here.

« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2013, 01:59:32 PM »
Just my opinion, no inside info, but he would be a good fit for them and I do not believe he is coming back here.
After the Zags report, are you still at 99% that he goes?

« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2013, 02:08:42 PM »
Would be shocked if he came back. Seems like a proud kid and whether suspension was warranted or not kid's name was dragged around as some sort of malcontent. Plus I think Lavin loves Greene and I don't think he believes Harrison is worth the headache.

As for Baylor it is his home state, shady program and he would be surrounded by great athletes. You put him on Baylor in replace of Heslip and they are in the sweet 16 this year.

Moose

« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2013, 02:10:39 PM »
Would be shocked if he came back. Seems like a proud kid and whether suspension was warranted or not kid's name was dragged around as some sort of malcontent. Plus I think Lavin loves Greene and I don't think he believes Harrison is worth the headache.

As for Baylor it is his home state, shady program and he would be surrounded by great athletes. You put him on Baylor in replace of Heslip and they are in the sweet 16 this year.

Dee won't be sitting out.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 02:10:58 PM by Moose »

« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2013, 02:10:54 PM »

If he leaves he seems more like a quitter than a "proud" kid. If he was proud, it would seem to me that he would want to come back and prove the haters wrong.