Christopher Obekpa - PF - Our Savior New American - Centereach, NY - ST. JOHN'S

• 1708 replies
I can be guilty of it too but I think we all read too much into these tweets. Who knows whats going or what he is talking about. Lets just see how this plays out

I am just happy he didn't mention the abi  :laugh:

I got the translator page ready just in case  :)

ras

True strength is doing what you know is right when you really don't want to.

Hope this dos not refer to us

His last tweet

He does confirm his visit
https://twitter.com/#!/christopherewao
I think this tweet may be good for us. His spirit is telling him not to go to SJU. but after weighing the facts he may feel it is the right thing to do , Disclaimer; I am not a professional tweet analyst LOL..

MCNPA

I hope I was reading his tweets wrong.

paultzman

Count on dinner at Sylvia's in Harlem or a SOHO hot spot, a Broadway play, a ride in Tebow's jet and lunch with the Nigerian ambassador. That's just Saturday. Lavs!

Love that Lavin has some big options. Tends to give potential commits something to think about. Guy is an excellent recruiting strategist.

The new recruiting show on TV will be called "As the Lavin turns...."

Great sign, not going to go crazy over it but definitely a positive.

Hope all goes well.

Count on dinner at Sylvia's in Harlem or a SOHO hot spot, a Broadway play, a ride in Tebow's jet and lunch with the Nigerian ambassador. That's just Saturday. Lavs!

coach has publicly said he takes recruits to Tao.  so i would expect dinner there.

paultzman

coach has publicly said he takes recruits to Tao.  so i would expect dinner there.

Thought Tao was the secret seven footer we were recruiting.

Poison

I can be guilty of it too but I think we all read too much into these tweets. Who knows whats going or what he is talking about. Lets just see how this plays out

Couldn't he have been joking. Lotta thick people reading these Tweets.

it's also worth noting that it appears JaKarr is in NY this weekend too.  looks like Lav is trying to get everyone together.

Couldn't he have been joking. Lotta thick people reading these Tweets.

Exactly

So much for those posts that This ship has sailed. Appreciate and look forward to info provided from those "in the know" but it is what I truly believed all along-the only person truly in the know is coach Lavin himself.

Assuming he was saying what is reported obviously he was joking.  Probably in poor taste.

But does anyone think someone would publically admit to being on the take as he is being recruited unless he was joking?

Assuming he was saying what is reported obviously he was joking.  Probably in poor taste.

But does anyone think someone would publically admit to being on the take as he is being recruited unless he was joking?

I think we should all just forget about that tweet. It's just speculation, no one knows if he was joking or if something was lost in translation. If Lavin thought this kid was trouble, he wouldn't continue to pursue him.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 02:15:24 PM by kingofk1ngs »

kg44

Chris Obekpa will take an official visit to St. John’s this weekend per Zags.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2012/03/23/obekpa-to-take-official-to-st-johns/#more-70147

Poison

So much for those posts that This ship has sailed. Appreciate and look forward to info provided from those "in the know" but it is what I truly believed all along-the only person truly in the know is coach Lavin himself.

High school boys are a lot like high school girls. They change their mind a lot.

paultzman

+1

Moose

High school boys are a lot like high school girls. They change their mind a lot.

#Truth
Remember who broke the Slice news

Well than it is premature to say That ship has sailed because in reality it is still at port!

Moose

Well than it is premature to say That ship has sailed because in reality it is still at port!

It must have drifted away from the dock
They must have pulled it back to safety.
Remember who broke the Slice news